Who am I ?

    

 

I am a Production Engineer, graduated from Faculty of Engineering University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka. Within my academics I mastered the Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering. Product strategy, Industrial automation, Industry 4.0, Lean, Six sigma, additive manufacturing and the IOT integration in modern industrial world were the milestones in my study which makes me exceptional. I am confident in my capabilities. I have proven my team spirit as a team player as well as a team leader simultaneously with the academics. I have handled the responsibilities playing my role as a committee member as well as leading my colleagues as a students' President of Manufacturing Engineering Association. I have played the role of the coordinator of the editorial committee established to raise the Department funds and played my best in leading my team to success my effectively communicating and co-coordinating the alumni members contributions. I believe the challenges are to be faced and conquered because the number of hammer blows decide the finishing quality of the steal statue.




    





    





 

Comments